Sunday, March 7, 2010

On February 23, 2010, I filed as a Republican candidate for Cooper County Circuit Clerk & Ex-officio Recorder of Deeds. I am asking for your support during my campaign, as well as your vote in the primary election on August 3, 2010.

With 10 years of experience as a Deputy Circuit Clerk & Recorder of Deeds I am the most qualified candidate for this important job. I know firsthand how critical this position is to both upholding the integrity of the public records and insuring an efficient and accurate judicial process. I am the only candidate that has had extensive training in both of these areas and possesses the knowledge of the daily duties of both offices.

As citizens of this county, you deserve a Circuit Clerk and Ex-officio Recorder of Deeds that will work for you. I possess the experience, qualifications, dedication, and expertise to fulfill the duties of your next Circuit Clerk & Ex-officio Recorder of Deeds. I am committed to being in public office and providing courteous and efficient service to everyone.

The next few months will be both exciting and busy. I look forward to getting to know more of the citizens of Cooper County as my campaign progresses. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me at any of the numbers listed.  I thank you in advance for your support and vote in the primary election on August 3, 2010.

Nancy Fisher
Candidate for Circuit Clerk & Ex-officio Recorder of Deeds
Cell - 660-888-1576
Home - 660-882-2152
Email - nancyforclerk@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment